Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Ultrasound Day
I just got back from my first ultrasound (20wks 4 days), and i just had to post these pictures. Its so weird to see that this little monkey look-alike (lol) is going to be an actual baby in a few months! And it just amazes me how far technology has come, that you can see the baby inside of you, actually moving around! Too fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hanging out in the hot springs with my sisters
Easton my sweet little baby
Our Friends
Blog Archive
About Me
- Leavitt Family
- Josh and I were both born and raised in Alberta, Canada. We met in Edmonton,AB(the city I am from, which I greatly miss!!!),and then got married March 4, 2006 in the Cardston, AB temple after two long years of dating. Josh is attending podiatry school at the Ohio College of Podiatric medicine, and has just started his second year in Cleveland,Ohio. And we just had our first child in june, a sweet little boy named Easton Dahl Leavitt :)
2 comments:
HOORAY for your Ultrasound--even though it IS a secret as to the gender. I am so glad you are posting a few things on here now!! PLEASE KEEP UPDATING! You would be surprised how interesting we find your life!
Congrats- I am glad everything looks well and its healthy. I am still guessing girl, especially since we are 2-0 with me and Randee now. But actually I have been guessing wrong so, maybe its a boy? Either way it will be great! Good luck
Post a Comment