Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Too long

It has been way too long since I last posted anything on here! And my parents have been on my case to get a blog started, (they didn't even know I already had one..............that's how bad I am for updating! ). So I guess I need to spend at least a quarter of the time I spend on facebook on here! Anyways, I'm currently at my parent's house in Canada right now....much to Josh's dismay. I let him go back to Ohio without me, because my sister's were coming up here for their short summer break (they're currently living in Harlingen,Texas attending dental hygiene school), they hadn't seen Easton yet, and were dying to meet the little guy!! So Josh kindly let me stay an extra ten days. I felt bad that he wouldn't see his son for a while, but the time has gone by really fast and we're flying home in less than two days!!

Anyways, it has been a really nice vacation. Not a lot of action or excitement (hard to achieve with a two month old baby!), but it's been great to see all our close and extended family, and they were all super happy to meet Easton. We even managed to squeeze in a mini vacation to Fairmont Hot Springs in British Columbia for a few days, and gave Easton his first swim in the pool!! He wasn't too thrilled though, as it was a really hot and sunny day. He had a lot more fun hanging out in the shade on his blanket, having tummy time!!

2 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

HOORAY! You posted here! I can hardly believe it! :)

Can't wait to have you home again!!

Leavitt Family said...

Hahahah its a miracle isn't it.....well now that I have a baby, I actually have new things to talk about and new pictures to post!!! He changes SO much every day! I can't wait to be home, I miss you girls and josh!!


hanging out in the hot springs with my sisters

Easton my sweet little baby

About Me

My photo
Josh and I were both born and raised in Alberta, Canada. We met in Edmonton,AB(the city I am from, which I greatly miss!!!),and then got married March 4, 2006 in the Cardston, AB temple after two long years of dating. Josh is attending podiatry school at the Ohio College of Podiatric medicine, and has just started his second year in Cleveland,Ohio. And we just had our first child in june, a sweet little boy named Easton Dahl Leavitt :)